Would you like to live and work in Thailand? If you speak English then this could be your chance escape the rat race and live in beautiful Chiang Mai. I know the people who are recruiting for this and they are particularly interested in candidates who can speak Arabic too.
It’s worth noting that the cost of living in Chiang Mai is cheap. For example, I live in a three bedroom house in a quiet, green village 15 minutes from the centre of town and pay US$400/month in rent. If quality of life and doing a job that makes a difference in people’s lives matters more to you than a fat pay cheque then this might just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Good luck!
Sales & Intake Executive
The Cabin Chiang Mai in Thailand is Asia’s Best and Most Respected Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centre. Located in a tranquil riverside setting just outside of the beautiful city of Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand, our pioneering and effective inpatient addiction treatment model has quickly gained us a reputation amongst medical professionals and the wider rehabilitation community as a world-class alcohol, drug and process addiction rehab centre equal to the very best private rehabs in the West.
We are now seeking a motivated and empathetic Sales and Intake Executive to continue our ambitious expansion plans.
- Answer day to day telephone and email enquiries for our centres in Chiang Mai, Hong Kong, Sydney and Singapore
- Arrange client appointments and assessments
- Liaise with counsellors to arrange client assessments
- Provide logistical support to clients before and after treatment
- Liaise with Accounts department on client invoicing and payment
- Coordinating logistics between different departments until client arrival
- Collate and maintain statistics as required by sales team
- General administrative duties
- Other duties as required by the Sales Director
- Native English Speaker or Degree-Educated at English language university
- Age: 28+
- Strong sales skills tempered by empathic approach
- Proficient in all standard office computer software and applications
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about, addiction treatment
- Written and spoken Arabic language skills
- Working hours 0600-1500 at The Cabin head office in Chiang Mai
- 35,000-55,000 THB/month (US$1100-$1800)
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to: email@example.com